It is a healthy tropical food. It contains antioxidants which help in fighting diseases and can also help in reducing inflammation and helps in keeping you looking good. Do you know a small papaya contains Vitamin c that is only enough for us to take to complete the daily recommended intake of Vitamin C.? This is the fruit that can hog in any season? It helps in reducing the blood pressure levels and also helps in losing weight. It has the huge number of benefits that we will elaborate in the following article.
Check out here all the benefits of Papaya :
Its scientific name is Carica papaya. Below are some of the nutritional facts of a small papaya:
One small papaya (152 grams) contains:
• Calories: 59
• Carbohydrates: 15 grams
• Fiber: 3 grams
• Protein: 1 gram
• Vitamin C: 157% of the RDI
• Vitamin A: 33% of the RDI
• Folate (Vitamin B9): 14% of the RDI
• Potassium: 11% of the RDI
• Trace amounts of calcium, magnesium and vitamins B1, B3, B5, E, and K.
Properties of Papaya:
High In Fiber –
It is very rich in dietary fiber. Now what this does in your gut is it absorbs the colon that can cause cancer and helps in removing that out from your body through proper bowel movement in your gut. As you all know that fiber-rich food helps in proper digestion, so this also does. Along with this it also gives a beautiful glow to our skin.
Rich in Vitamins and Minerals –
It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It contains Vitamin c which can help in preventing your body from getting cough or cold. It helps in boosting your immunity to fight against these diseases. Along with vitamin c, it also contains iron, potassium, calcium, copper, and magnesium.
Rich In Antioxidants –
It is also rich in antioxidants which help in preventing inflammation in our body. Especially dries papaya helps in eliminating free radicals from our body that are very harmful to our health.
Abundant In Bioflavonoids –
This is also known as Vitamin-P. This nutrient responds to the biological change in the body. These modify the reaction of the body to the viruses, allergens, carcinogens, so helps in protecting the body from various health problems.
What Is Papaya Good For?
• Moisturizes Skin
• Clears Pigmentation
• Reduces Wrinkles
• Reduces Under-Eye Dark Circles
• Cures Eczema and Psoriasis
• Treats Melasma
• Removes Tan
• Controls Acne Breakout
• Conditions hair
• Controls dandruff
• Stimulates the hair growth
• It is good for pregnant woman
• It can be used for birth control
• Aids breast enlargement
• It helps in reducing weight and stress
• It helps in muscle tissue renewal
• It helps in treating piles.
• It is very good for curing diabetes.
• It activates the human growth hormones.
• It helps in boosting immunity, healing wounds and also promotes cardiovascular health.
Along with it have anticancer effects.So, these above were the health benefits of Papaya. For more articles like this Stay Connected